***RESCHEDULED TO 8/20***
5 CEUS: NASW, BORN, and CDAL
- Attendee Member: $245
- Attendee Non-Member: $300
This event will increase the knowledge and improve the skills of all assisted living nurses, resident care managers, and personal care staff.
- Panel Discussion on Documentation, QA, and Narcotics: This panel addresses documentation (challenging situations, verbiage), issues surrounding QA (in-house audits, documentation), and special requirements of narcotics (diversion, documentation, and accountability.) These are all instances where proper documentation is critical.
- Rene Snook, Northbridge Companies
- Amy Noonan, Epoch Senior Living
- Incident Reporting: This topic addresses the when, where, how, and why of incident reporting.
- Karen Bain, Eisenstein Flaherty & Associates
- "Who Decides": "Who Decides" is a session on legal Issues, and will focus on advance directives, power of attorney, DNR orders, MOLST, conservatorship/guardianship issues, and more.
- Rebecca J. Benson, Special Needs Law Group of Massachusetts, PC
- Self-Care Hour of Power: We will end the day with a session dedicated to you. How to avoid burnout, learning self care and how to take the steps to keep your mind centered to allow yourself to be clear minded and focused in your daily tasks.
- Kathy Armany, Guided Living Home Care